Breakout Box Links!!
ENRICHMENT DAY CHOICES!!!!
Fun ways to Review!
- So many great things to do at Johnnie's Math Page!
- TIPS FOR MENTAL MATH STRATEGIES that you can read and practice.
- Play Whack A Mole to practice your forward counting!
--> You can set the starting number at any number in the range of 1-100.
--> You can set the intervals to count by ones, or skip count by any number up to 20! Great for practicing multiples of numbers!
- Bitesize Maths Review Games Addition and subtraction, basic multiplication and division, place value, patterns, ordering, measuring, geometry, money, and more!!!
- Amoeba Math and links to more challenging x and division activities!!!
- TIMES TABLES! Click here for a video, a game, and a couple of online quizzes to try.
- Multiplication.com has LOTS of great fact practice. When you succeed, you get to play mini-games. Many, many choices! The first choice at the top, Timez Attack, is not currently available. You can download this game for free at home, but we do not have access to it at school. Choose one of the many other games!